when XX meet XY.....

who do you think you are
running 'round leaving scars
collecting your jar of hearts
who do you think you are
you're gonna catch a cold
from the ice inside your soul
who do you think you are....(~.~)

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

...my life after one month onboard...

..my life going trough an incredible transformation since the day i step my very own feet to this seafaring industries....life change alil' drastic but...frankly speaking,it sucks....really miss home right now...my m0m,dad,lil' sis, lil' bro...and the rest...they just simply light up my life...the thing that i hardly realise when we are still together...so bad huh...yeah...yeah...i know that...and found it very succastic...miss my friend...???...emmhhhh...my be not..jz can live with or without them.......huhuhuhuh.....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment